To re-use her description of the award:
"the origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it means favourite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers."I really don't feel worthy as I've been a very poor blogger of late, but I am so grateful to Suzie and to all my readers for sticking with me and offering such supportive words. Thank you all - despite my writing degrees, I cannot express what it means to me when I get your kind comments, but know that they are truly appreciated.
... So, mushiness aside! The rules for this award are:
1 - thank your liebster blog award presenter on your blog.
2 - link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3 - copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
4 - present the liebster blog award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less.
5 - let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.
Well, I've covered the first three, so now it's time for the difficult part. I read a lot of blogs, so narrowing it down to three ... and checking that they've got fewer than 200 followers? That's a tall order ...
- A fabulous writer, embroiderer and all-out lovely lady, Prue Batten of Mesmered's Blog.
- A lady after my own heart - Rowenna writes, loves sewing and digs the 18th century over at Hyaline Prosaic. She discusses stitching, writing and her re-enacting with a wonderfully friendly voice.
- What's the time? Why, it's Scruffy Badger Time! Check out her stitcherous creations.
- A very stylish stitcher is our Catherine Daze.
- House of Nines Design: The most drool-worthy hats designed and displayed for your pleasure ... or your purchase if you're lucky enough to be able to afford one. One day!
(Not all of these bloggers have a 'follower' list or total on their page, so I'm going by the figures on Google Reader - apologies if they're not 100% accurate!)