Friday 15 July 2011

Ikea Owns My Soul, or setting up a sewing room

I love storage.  I love organising.  I was actually really happy that at work yesterday I got to arrange rings in a set of tiny drawers according to their size.  Sad, but true!

So, I'm taking a very short coffee break from making a desk and drawers and storage boxes and re-sorting through the store-room-come-office-slash-sewing-room to get it perfectly set up and organised.


I had an Ikea trip on Wednesday night, so I'm armed with all the organisational bits and pieces I need for there to be a place for everything and everything in its place*.  BLISS!

* I might have to make a cute little sampler of that phrase, actually ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love reading your comments, so thanks for leaving them! x