Friday 17 February 2012

Many Thanks - The Liebster Blog Award

Wow, first off, I need to say a massive thank you to Suzie for passing me (and four other bloggers) the Liebster Blog Award!  (Check out her other nominees!)


To re-use her description of the award:
"the origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it means favourite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers."
I really don't feel worthy as I've been a very poor blogger of late, but I am so grateful to Suzie and to all my readers for sticking with me and offering such supportive words.  Thank you all - despite my writing degrees, I cannot express what it means to me when I get your kind comments, but know that they are truly appreciated.

... So, mushiness aside!  The rules for this award are:
1 - thank your liebster blog award presenter on your blog.
2 - link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3 - copy/paste the blog award on your blog. 
4 - present the liebster blog award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less. 
5 - let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.
Well, I've covered the first three, so now it's time for the difficult part.  I read a lot of blogs, so narrowing it down to three ... and checking that they've got fewer than 200 followers?  That's a tall order ...


  • A fabulous writer, embroiderer and all-out lovely lady, Prue Batten of Mesmered's Blog.
  • A lady after my own heart - Rowenna writes, loves sewing and digs the 18th century over at Hyaline Prosaic.  She discusses stitching, writing and her re-enacting with a wonderfully friendly voice.
  • What's the time?  Why, it's Scruffy Badger Time!  Check out her stitcherous creations.
  • A very stylish stitcher is our Catherine Daze.
  • House of Nines Design: The most drool-worthy hats designed and displayed for your pleasure ... or your purchase if you're lucky enough to be able to afford one.  One day!

(Not all of these bloggers have a 'follower' list or total on their page, so I'm going by the figures on Google Reader - apologies if they're not 100% accurate!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks! I'm all a-twitter now. Really enjoying your blog too, and also Jane of all Trades - what a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I of course always love reading you, as well, dear Magpie!

    ReplyDelete

I really do love reading your comments, so thanks for leaving them! x