Monday 25 July 2011

I'm with Gertie - Taking the Bombshell Dress Class

Although I've been pretty busy, I have been planning and getting rather excited about some sewing projects.  Specifically, I've signed up for Gertie's Bombshell Dress Class on Craftsy.

I've got the fabric and I've been watching the videos in spare moments so I'm prepared to get going.  I'm really enjoying the videos, which are very clear and helpful - I'm learning a lot about different ways of doing things (thread tracing looks like a brilliant idea for very fitted garments) and I love that I can ask questions and see what others have suggested or asked already.  What an exciting learning possiblity to add to all the different ways of learning!  I'm raring to go!

What about you, have you done any sewing courses/classes?  Have you taken any online courses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do love reading your comments, so thanks for leaving them! x